Friday, November 4, 2011

SLIM-SHADY!!


I mostly just call him Slim....Or 4sean...Back in the day man we used to do whatever for the dollars man..We got it too..We was living that life ya know..Ended us two up in Prison doing some bids man for real...We was cell by cell up in HDSP in the hole for a long time too ..We was all we had....After a while they shipped us back to the 303 to do some more lengthy sentences..Had to render to Cesar what was Cesar's ya feel me??One time when we first went to prison we had to ride on some young cat and of course we fucked it all up man..we missed the hit dude got past us in the cell and we threw a few punches but did no real damage..We lived for that shit back then...a few months after being in the hole i got it right the next time i ran up in a cell with bad intentions...This time Slim watched from the upper tier cuz we had different free time then..Some snitch was in there & everyone was scared but i ran in play-as cell & straight threw heaters...bet that!!Wasn't long before i talked to my OGC homies back home and told them Slim was joining up..Neighborhood struggle slash prison gang-life escalated..Slim n me got our Set struck up on forearms back arms & wherever..We was proud of our Tatts on the yard..So anyhow man years passed alotta different prisons ensued and many tatts followed...We never hit a yard together in our own State but we stayed in contact..I loved it in there for awhile you know?When i left in 06 i weighed 225 & was benching 365 3 times easily...I had a N tatted over my eyebrow & 3 dots there too to rep OGC....I hit the bricks and it was sum gangster shit from jump...you can refer to older blogs here for details...I was paroled to the Nutty blocks & it was on!! I talked to slim once or twice from some crib i was selling dope from & mostly all i could offer him was an ounce or two of work :(I remember he said he wasn't with it & i thought to myself (The Pen got to my homie)I thought maybe the hommies didn't embrace him in there..So anyways how far life takes you huh??I was googling from one of my work computers at my desk &ran across a company and it's SEO's picture..It looked an awful lot like Slim..I browsed around & saw that it was him...Slim got a BA in a related field and worked hard to have a real life for himself and his family..i saw him on a TV show giving an interview about his company...I browsed harder and found his resume with Cell phone # attached..Of course i called...It was awkward a little because before we was just some little gangsters into gangster shit...I'm sure he was Leary of me too...He didn't know i had given up the gang-life and removed my facial tattoos and was married with children too..I'm a manager at the #1 prototype company in CALI too..(MY CLAIM TO FAME LOL)But all this shit matters man..We both made it...I'm so proud he didn't follow that gang bullshit lifestyle i could just cry...But i wont...Naw man i shall celebrate life...He doesn't know about the things that have happened but that's the past..I wanted to tell him how my next cellmate i roomed with for years who was from NSM a rival of our click but a true bro of mine got murdered 1 month after he paroled...Or how the lil homie Setrip got shot in the head a few years back..Or how the big homie Menace got stabbed up bad in Bueny then came to my yard and we was in a full war with 16 block that spilled onto the streets and i too was injured in the war..But you know what fuck all that..Lil Randy's doing life along with Munchies and Col-ton and allot of others...That was their choices and Slim chose a different path...He chose life..that means something man.. it's easy to give up and go back back to prison and stay in the hood life...I think Slim has some reservations about me cuz i should a done more for him but i was caught up in the that LIFE BACK THEN...intoxicated BY THAT LIFE YA KNOW SLIM?? from the pictures i have seen slim has a great family and children and job and life's different today....We got older and became responsible..hey it's better then the alternative.We could be doing life behind them walls getting more tatts gang banging well into our 60;s if we didn't get killed in the next 5 minutes or so..It's cool with me if Slim doesn't come around anymore because i know he's OK now...He don't need me anymore he's all grown up...I feel good about it..I once watched him get our hood tatted on his arm and i was smiling...Just like I'm smiling right now!!!Slim will always be my brother whether we pass the blunt back and fourth again listening to UGK or not...We had and will always have a bond that's like WHOA!!